Accounts Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAAT ACCA Bank Reconciliation Communication English Invoicing Maltese Microsoft Office Suite Oral Communication Payments Sage VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a major player in Malta’s construction industry handling new developments and the manufacturing of construction materials.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Post invoices;
- Issue payments;
- Handle bank reconciliations and reconciliation of suppliers;
- Handle statements;
- Prepare and submit VAT returns;
- Liaise with auditors;
- Perform any ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Have at least an A level standard of education and/or AAT qualification in accounts;
- Candidates in the process of obtaining their ACCA will be given preference;
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Sage will also be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Fluent in both English and Maltese;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.