Accounts Executive (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsAccounts Administration Communication Document Management Documentation Maltese Organisational Reconciliation Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading operator in the hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Performe basic office tasks, such as answer phones, respond to emails, process mail, and fill documents;
- Maintain an up-to-date and complete database of records;
- Record information accurately, process necessary forms, and fill them appropriately;
- Assist in completing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Prepare SEPA payment runs in accordance with established procedures;
- Review and post payments received from clients;
- Support the credit control function by assisting in payment chasing activities;
- Update ledgers, research discrepancies, and take necessary steps to resolve them;
- Adhere to all company procedures and accounting principles;
- Respond promptly and professionally to vendor, client, and internal inquiries;
- Assist with year-end audit requests;
- Provide general office support, including filing and performing any other administrative tasks as required.
- Have an advanced level of accounting knowledge or completion of an equivalent accounting course;
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- Have experience with accounting software packages and in MS Office;
- Be proficient in computer literacy;
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.