Required SkillsCommunication Company Accounts Decision Making Maintaining Office Records Microsoft Office Office Administration Social Media
Our client is an international manufacturing company with the holding company based in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee all of the administrative activities of the business;
- Communicate directly with managers of subsidiaries, accountants, consultants, banks and investment managers;
- Prepare management accounts make sure they are filed on time;
- Liaise with Auditors;
- Review and execute contracts, agreements, applications and forms on behalf of the company as and when required;
- Make day to day decisions regarding the running of the business;
- Consolidate bank accounts regularly to ensure all transactions are accounted for;
- Ensure that documentation relating to royalty agreements, loan agreements, investment agreements are updated and filed;
- Develop and implement new administrative systems;
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget;
- Respond to inquiries from professional service companies;
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed;
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies;
- Manage social media for your organisation;
- General administration duties from time to time.
- A formal qualification in Accountancy or Business Administration Degree is preferred but not a must;
- At least 5 years' in a similar role.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English;
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well with others;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Highly organised person;
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills.
- This vacancy is offering a 35 hour week with flexible hours and possibility of working from home 2 days per week.