Ad Operations Specialist
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative, and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta office + Hybrid set-up environment
We are looking for a Digital Ad Operations Specialist / Google Campaign Manager 360 expert & media buyer to join our Digital Marketing team! The role will sit in a central position in the Sweden office servicing numerous different business areas and all brands and markets within ComeOn Group (key focus being our Swedish brands). You will be working closely with other team members, brand managers, publishers and you will be reporting into the Head of Programmatic. You will be leading the internal company offers to make sure that all digital activity stays centralised, trackable and reportable.
- Traffic all digital activity accurately and perform control checks (QA 3rd party tags) to ensure all placements and creatives have been setup correctly.
- Monitor, report, analyse, optimise and communicate campaign performance with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, monitor & negotiate publisher deals for direct media buying across Sweden.
- Communicate to the necessary stakeholder’s performance recommendations for each campaign.
- Coordinate with our development team to aid in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues.
- Coordinate with the Google support team for adaptation of new features.
- Evaluation, testing and rollout of new technologies.
- Train and educate your key stakeholders to deliver assets and information in the required format.
- At least 1 year of experience using Google Campaign Manager or similar ad-serving and management technologies.
- 1+ year experience with direct publisher media buying.
- Strong understanding of display marketing metrics.
- Experience in using Google Analytics and an understanding of attribution modelling.
- Familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Knowledge in pixel implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems.
- Experience working with various publishers, ad networks and exchanges.
- Experience reading API documentation and understanding the technical requirements for implementation with other platforms.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge with Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of Google Marketing Platform.
- A passion and curiosity for digital media!
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere
- €250 Annual Wellbeing Allowance (Claimable after probation).
- A comprehensive, International private Health Insurance.
- A €250 One-time Hybrid Allowance to help you set-up your home office.
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays.
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity, and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assess candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!