Administration Assistant (Maltese Speaking)
Required SkillsEnglish Maltese Microsoft Office Reporting Time Management Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- A team member in the service department;
- Assisting in preparation of correspondence, emails, reports and other documents;
- Maintaining organisation of office documents, files and confidential records;
- Covering of reception duties in the absence of the full time receptionist including breaks, annual leave and sick leave;
- Assist in conducting any research that may be required;
- Handling general day-to-day administration of the office such as answering and making calls and organising meetings/appointments and/or bookings as necessary;
- Providing support in any other administrative tasks as required.
- Having an O Level standard of education;
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Able to work and liaise with various departments within the organisation;
- Professional with a positive attitude for an impeccable first impression to the customers, when in the front office;
- Punctual, organised and dependable.