Required SkillsComputer Programming English Meeting Planning Office Administration Record Keeping Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in a challenging and fast-paced environment;
- Work in a team committed to delivering a quality customer experience to our clients;
- Creating and maintaining office and client files;
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings;
- Communication with members, directors, etc.;
- Produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary;
- Support the department with various administrative tasks;
- Preparation of e-id documentation and assigning the companies online;
- Delegating and supervising the interns;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/ manager.
- Candidates must have a minimum “O” level standard education;
- Proven experience of working within an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook;
- Team player and self-motivated;
- Able to deliver tasks effectively and on time;
- Meticulous and well organised.