At MCL, we design, develop and manufacture plastic products. We manufacture products for packaging, toys, agriculture, construction, and health & fitness. Sustainability is at heart of our activity. Our target is to achieve and maintain zero carbon footprint.
We are seeking to employ an Administrative Assistant in our administration department. Under the guidance of the Head of Administration, this role will assist in ensuring the overall efficiency and productivity of the department. Full-time employment will be considered.
- Ensure that 5S principles are being applied within the responsible area
- Reviewing and evaluating suppliers, products and services
- Negotiating prices and purchase conditions
- Ensuring approved purchases are cost-efficient
- Monitor assigned stock levels and place orders accordingly
- Maintaining good supplier relations and supplier information on the system
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies
- Developing and sustaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Promote company products
- Processing of client orders and liaising with logistics to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Handling of customer queries and directing complex issues to the management as required
- Posting and scanning of purchase and sales invoices and other administrative related tasks
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive can-do attitude
- Committed, responsible and trustworthy
- Being able to work with a team and own initiative.
- Willing to learn and develop.
- Being familiar with Microsoft Dynamics Navision will be considered an asset
- Familiarly with social media networking and online platforms will also be an asset
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send a CV to: