Administrator – Commissions Payments
Required SkillsCommunication ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Oral Communication Payments Reconciliation Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing commission received and paid out and provide overall support to company staff members worldwide;
- Process pay runs on a weekly basis within the designated region and any other relevant tasks required ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Carry out weekly reconciliations to ensure that all payments due would have been transferred and that the amounts tally.
- Produce weekly reports to split the commission payments in categories depending on the type of business they pertain to.
- Ensure that prior to transferring payments, funds are deposited into the accounts.
- Liaising with financial advisors and major fund providers to facilitate the processing of commission payments;
- Provide an excellent back-office service at all times;
- Handle and manage ad-hoc projects that may be requested by the management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Minimum level of education, “A” Level;
- A high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills.
- Holding ECDL certification;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Organised and efficient with a desire to succeed within a close-knit and result-driven team;
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.