Administrator – Commissions Payments
Required SkillsECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Payments Reconciliation Report Writing Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handing the process of commission being received as well as paid out by the company;
- Giving overall support to all members of the company;
- Process pay runs on a weekly basis within the designated region;
- Carry out weekly reconciliations to ensure that all payments due would have been transferred and that the amounts tally.
- Produce weekly reports to split the commission payments in categories depending on the type of business they pertain to.
- Ensure that prior to transferring payments, funds are deposited into the accounts.
- Liaising with financial advisors and major fund providers to facilitate the processing of commission payments;
- Provide an excellent back-office service at all times;
- Handle and manage ad-hoc projects that may be requested by the management.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
- At least an A Level minimum qualification;
- A high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills.
- ECDL certified;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Be organised and efficient;
- Able to deal with change;
- Attention to detail and highly organised;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.