Required SkillsAttention to Detail Client Networking Communication Confidence Marketing Plans Negotiation Online Gaming Problem Solving Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading digital marketing agency.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Head of Sales;
- Be in charge of ongoing updates (reviews, bonuses, deal, links and so on);
- Opening new affiliate accounts;
- Be the point of contact for the Content department in relation to reviews;
- Regular reporting on markets;
- Acting as required on certain affiliate accounts;
- Checking and coordinating e-mail accounts and taking appropriate actions;
- Keeping up to date with new products, launches, offers, compliance and enforcement regulations updates as well as overall trends;
- Any other reasonable tasks are necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
- Experience in a similar position, within iGaming, will be considered an asset;
- Experience in digital marketing will be a plus.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English, any other European language will be a plus;
- Ability to work both alone and in a team;
- Open to learning and developing;
- Positive attitude and great work ethic;
- Organizational, motivate and eager to learn.
- Private Health Insurance;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Fitness and Well-being package.