Affiliate Product Specialist
Are you someone who has a passion for the affiliate industry, knowledge in product development and an eye for details? Then keep reading!
What will you get up to on a day by day basis?
As the Affiliate Product Specialist you will continue to build our internal marketing product. You will work closely with our Senior Affiliate Program Manager, supporting and planning the product development roadmap as per the vision and strategy set by the company.
You are someone with several years experience in the affiliate marketing industry. We want you to have a passion for marketing tracking and data, and will enjoy driving the product to the next level. Our proprietary product will need your innovation and knowledge to reach the strategic marketing objectives of the business
As a Affiliate Product Specialist you will
- Together with stakeholders participate in defining the product roadmap, ensuring it is inline with the vision and strategy set by the company and affiliate team.
- Help drive the delivery of an agreed roadmap with the development teams.
- Be part of the ownership, planning and prioritization of the product backlog, ensuring that it is always managed and up to date.
- Be an expert of the product and assist stakeholders to develop business cases that align with strategic initiatives.
- Document requirements, breaking down deliverables into user stories in Jira.
- With the development team, have regular assessments of requirements for ongoing and future product initiatives.
- Have an active role in mitigating impediments assuring a successful release of deliverables, working closely with relevant people; QA, Developers, Senior Affiliate Program Manager.
- Continuously update stakeholders on progress and status of deliveries.
- Work closely with the technical department on resource planning for ongoing and future deliveries to assure adequate timelines are met.
What are the must haves?
- Background in affiliate marketing and experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of the iGaming industry.
- Experience in product development; documenting requirements, prioritising backlog and planning with tech teams.
- Excellent communication skills to bridge between business and technical teams.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
What are the nice to haves?
- High attention to details.
- Experience in building roadmaps.
- Having project management skills.
- Ability to multitask and work towards deadlines.
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few days to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.