After Sales Administration Executive
Required SkillsCommunication Customer Requirements Customer Service English Maltese Organizational Telesales
Our client is a leading import and distributor of bespoke furniture.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide our clients with an efficient and prompt service, and support the company’s business goals;
- Assist clients throughout the entire post-sales experience;
- Handle all logistics related to scheduling of deliveries, installations, complaints, as well as handle coordination with local suppliers;
- Keeping the client updated with the process flow of their orders;
- The preparation and scheduling of the delivery and installation process;
- Handling queries and complaints;
- Ensuring that clients requiring after-sales service are followed up and that their needs are addressed efficiently.
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Off, especially xls;
- Be a committed and reliable person with a flexible work approach;
- Have good communication and listening skills;
- Have excellent telephone manners and a smart appearance;
- Be organized, have good time management and a client-oriented approach;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Work on your initiative with limited supervision.
- Monday to Friday from 08.00 till 19.00 o’clock;
- Saturdays from 09.00 till 13.00 o’clock;
- Staff will be rostered on a 40 hour per week contract.