AI Lecturer (Part Time)
Required SkillsAI & Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) Communication Cyber Security Higher Education Information Technology Machine Learning Oral Communication PhD Teaching Training Tutorials Written and Oral English Communication
Our company is an international company that offers a range of services from e-learning to training programs.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and deliver lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars;
- Develop curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms;
- Collaborate with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base;
- Set and grade assignments, tests, and exams;
- Conduct research, and write papers, proposals, journal articles, and books;
- Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution;
- Participate in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution;
- Provide support to students and other colleagues;
- Stay current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
- Hold a Ph.D. in one of the following disciplines: Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Information Technology, or similar;
- Previous experience in one of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Information Technology, or similar;
- Previous experience in Blockchain;
- Previous teaching experience would be considered an asset;
- Published work would be advantageous.
- Ability to inspire students with your passion;
- Flexibility, resilience, and willingness to work long hours;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills.