AML Compliance Consultant
Required SkillsAML CFT Compliance Prioritizing Risk Assessment
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax and financial planning services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting clients in developing an understanding of AML/CFT processes and controls, and supporting them in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating AML/CFT compliance-related risks;
- Carrying out AML/CFT compliance-related audits and/or assessments;
- Assisting clients with AML/CFT compliance related queries;
- Assisting clients in corresponding with regulators;
- Assisting in the preparation of customer risk assessments and business risk assessments;
- Delivering AML/CFT training and awareness sessions;
- Assisting in the drafting of relevant AML/CFT related policies and procedures.
- Holding a university degree or equivalent in a legal, criminology or finance related discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in an AML/CFT or regulatory compliance role;
- An understanding of regulatory compliance, investigations, and audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of all AML/CFT compliance-related laws and regulations;
- Keen interest in regulation and compliance;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks and projects;
- Propensity and willingness to take a proactive approach with minimal supervision;
- Self-motivation, drive to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.