AML Monitoring Manager (m/f/x)
Are you an experienced AML Compliance Manger? Would you consider yourself an analytical person who pays close attention to the details? Are you passionate about keeping up to date with all relevant regulations? If so, our Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our AML Monitoring Manager will manage all monitoring AML tasks and will support, drive, and influence a culture of AML compliance throughout the organisation. S/he is responsible for the monitoring of the day-to-day application of measures, policies, controls, and procedures adopted by Tipico to ensure compliance with its AML/CFT obligations and will closely work together with the MLRO and Deputy.
Your playing field:
- You will ensure continued compliance with the requirements of the PMLFTR, the FIAU’s implementing procedures, or any other relevant regulations or guidance provisions issued by authorities.
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures, and systems will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will oversee on a daily basis Tipico’s AML/CFT measures, policies, controls and procedures and assist the MLRO in addressing any feedback to authorities in relation to risk management performance.
- You will assist the MLRO in the regular oversight reporting, including reporting of non-compliance to senior management.
- You will perform ad-hoc investigations and ensure that any suspicious activity is reported to the relevant authorities, as necessary.