Applications Support Specialist
Required SkillsCommunication Data Analysis Jira Office Software Applications PRINCE2 Prioritizing Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for installing, testing and providing support to the company’s applications across all business units;
- Support for new applications;
- Identify recurring application issues and ensure a permanent solution;
- Communication with end-users, provide end-user support and training;
- Prioritize and manage multiple open cases at one time;
- Document existing and new setups, workflows and procedures;
- Liaise with vendors to install and test new releases;
- Troubleshoot simple to complex issues as reported by end-users;
- Manage workload and prioritize to accomplish tasks within agreed timeframes;
- Analyze existing data and metrics to determine trends and performance.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge with SQL scripting and Server Reporting Services (SSRS);
- Experience with Therefore Document Management System will be considered an asset;
- Experience with Prince2 methodologies and Jira is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Knowledge of object-oriented and test-driven development concepts;
- Excellent logical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads effectively;
- Meticulous, well-organised and thinks outside the box.