Required SkillsACCA Accounts Attention to Detail English KYC Multi-Tasking Self-motivation TAX VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in accounting and education, specialising in international tax.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing services to clients;
- This would include all aspects of client accounting, assisting with tax, VAT and compliance, company secretarial and general client management;
- Assisting with bank opening procedures in particular coordinating the collection of due diligence documentation and assisting with KYC exercises;
- Assisting with company formation and administration both in Malta and also where necessary in other countries (mainly through our partners in those countries);
- Assisting with invoicing and drafting of fee estimates, quotes, proposals to potential and existing clients;
- Following up on leads;
- General duties as may be required.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Accounting;
- At least one year of working in accounting in Malta;
- Experience working in International Corporate Taxation or European VAT would be considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Experience using at least one accounting program;
- Knowledge of Xero or Quickbooks would be considered favourably.