Required SkillsCommunication ELV Health and Safety Inspection Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in all installations and any fault finding at both the customers’ and Company premises;
- Assists the technician in charge in commissioning systems, troubleshoots, tests, repairs and services technical equipment, closes job cards and calls by tying workflow to schedule as per company standards and clients requirements;
- Assists in ensuring that all equipment required are according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Compiles timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Makes recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on site and passes on proposals to sales executives;
- Makes proper use of the field automation systems;
- Cooperates with technical teams and shares information across the organisation by using the right communication flows;
- Applies appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues and superiors;
- Comprehends customer requirements, provide high quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Builds positive relationships with customers, applies excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Is aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Attends any training provided by the Company and sits for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintains customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follows all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Performs any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Experience in the service field will be considered an asset;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Knowledge with mobile/tablet tools and applications.