Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Documentation Law Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Advising and assisting senior lawyers in advising on a wide range of funds and investment services related work;
- Structuring and licensing of funds;
- Assisting in regulatory matters;
- Drafting and review of legal documents relating to funds and investment services license holders.
- Holding a Law degree;
- At least 1 year experience in corporate law, investment funds, investment services, or a similar area of practice;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulations in the sector.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Analytical skills and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Be able to work with tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail and be organised;
- Able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis.