Required SkillsAccuracy Attention to Detail Bachelors Degree in Law Client Relations Communication English Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading boutique law firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work actively on client files, and ensure that deadlines are duly met;
- Conduct timely and precise legal research into specific areas of Law;
- Be the primary point of contact with clients, foreign legal counsel, external advisors, banks, regulatory and governmental organisations, and other parties;
- Handle legal and corporate matters for clients and their business;
- Maintain client relationships;
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- In possession of a Law Degree and able to practice law in Malta;
- Some experience in the same sector is desirable;
- Have experience in dealing with foreign clients & counter-parts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/Office, CRM, database and information systems.
- Have a pro-active approach;
- Have risk management and problem-solving skills;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Have outstanding organisational and leadership skills;
- Be mature and independent.