Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Client Networking Documentation English Law Maltese Privacy Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing general legal advice support and assistance;
- Reviewing and drafting various contracts;
- Interfacing closely with and advising the company Administration staff on various legal queries arising out of their work;
- Providing prompt and concise legal advice and specific solutions and driven support to all the company’s departments.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in the corporate/commercial and financial services;
- Practice areas will be given preference;
- Holding a warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Maltese; Additional languages will be given value;
- An ability to communicate skilfully and work with enthusiasm and drive;
- Well-developed situation-handling skills;
- Be career oriented and have an ambition to develop progressively within the company;
- Able to work alone or in teams with the energy and time dedication which the legal profession demands.