Associate Lawyer – Litigation
Required SkillsBachelors Degree in Law Communication Contract Negotiation English Maltese Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading Maltese corporation specialized in commercial and legal practices.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The person will be joining the Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department;
- Litigation before the superior courts, representation of clients before administrative and other tribunals, as well as involvement arbitration and mediation;
- Advising and representing clients in litigation and alternative dispute resolution, in collaboration with senior lawyers and other members of the team;
- Drafting and review of judicial acts;
- Drafting of legal opinions relating to general civil and commercial matters.
- Holding a Law degree and warrant to practice as an advocate in Malta;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience preferably including previous work in litigation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English;
- The ability to work against tight deadlines;
- Analytical skills and the ability to work on own initiative;
- Able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis.