Required SkillsACCA Attention to Detail Audit Communication Italian Microsoft Office Organisational and Time Management Self-motivation
Our client is a leading tax, audit and advisory firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be part of client audit engagement teams and be involved in planning, executing, and completing financial audits;
- Acquire working knowledge of the client’s business.
- Currently pursuing studies for an ACCA, ACA, or a recognized University Accounting degree;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office software programs;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English, and preferably Italian.
- Proficiently manage multiple priorities, consistently meeting deadlines and time constraints;
- Demonstrate rapid adaptability to shifting client and business dynamics;
- Efficiently execute tasks with a keen eye for detail;
- Display acute awareness of risks and uphold high integrity in handling confidential information;
- Self-motivated and proactive, embracing challenges with a positive 'can do' attitude;
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.