Required SkillsAttention to Detail Audit Client Networking English Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leader in finance, corporate, and audit assurance services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under the superior’s supervision;
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments;
- Consulting with superiors on issues identified at audit stage and research them;
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes in the auditing sector;
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the firm’s audit approach and the theory behind it;
- Establishing close working relationships with clients;
- Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment;
- Independently completing small engagements and handling a small number of assignments at the same time;
- Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have one- or two-year’s similar experience;
- Has completed at least the equivalent of the foundation stage of ACCA;
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications;
- Knowledge of Sage 50 is considered an asset.
- Highly organised;
- Able to multitask and work as part of a team.