Required SkillsACCA Audit Bachelor of Accountancy Communication GAPSME IFRS Teamwork Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Senior and Audit Manager;
- Responsible for conducting of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Identify and report sensitive issues;
- Create and maintain an efficient relationship with customer staff;
- Meet client and firm deadlines;
- Preparing Financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS;
- Assurance and audit commitments can be passed to your responsibility.
- In the process of obtaining an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification and/or holds a bachelor's degree in business accounting;
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Knowledge of GASPME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards;
- Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational skills and time management skills;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines.