Audit Semi Senior
Required SkillsAccess Accounts Client Networking English GAPSME Report Writing Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Responsible for conducting of Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Preparing Financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS;
- Use analytics to assess financial reporting, fraud or operational business risks;
- Prepare or contribute to a final audit report, including making recommendations for improvements to systems or processes;
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements.
- Currently pursuing an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification and/or is in possession of a Bachelor of commerce Degree in Accounting;
- Good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and IAS’s.
- Able to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team and work to demanding deadlines;
- Self-driven, highly motivated and a well presented individual with an eye for detail;
- Good organisational and communication skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.