Required SkillsAccounts Audit Communication GAPSME IFRS Multi-Tasking Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company specialized in accounting and audit services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in dealing with all aspects of planning, conducting and finalization of statutory audits together with the Audit Partners;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies/procedures;
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by the internal audit;
- Assurance, preparation, and review of financial statements following GAPSME and IFRS;
- Other assurance and audit commitments can be passed to your responsibility.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar position;
- Holding a professional qualification or in the final stages of their studies.
- Good working knowledge of GASPME, IFRS, and International Auditing Standards;
- Ability to identify, report and handle sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Fluency in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.