Audit Senior Manager
Required SkillsAudit BA (Hons) Communication IFRS Leadership Management Organisational
Our client is a leading global provider of audit, finance, risk advisory, tax, consulting and related services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of audit clients, both indigenous and global multinational;
- Responsible for leading and competing for audits ensuring timely completion of projects to agreed service levels;
- Building and leading teams effectively, ensuring service levels and standards are maintained;
- Contributing to the development and management of the Audit practice and also contributing to audit service line initiatives;
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships, and contributing to the development of new business opportunities;
- Servicing a portfolio of key clients and successfully developing service offerings to meet demands;
- Working with other departments (e.g tax, consulting) to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- At 7 years experience in audit preferably with Big 4;
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively;
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent);
- Extensive knowledge and experience in IFRS and ISA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Motivated self-starter with an ambition to continue progressing successfully your career.