B2B Sales and Design Consultant
Required SkillsAttention to Detail Business Development Client Networking Communication Confidence English Maltese Problem Solving Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading importer and distributor of various furniture and brands.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle sales enquiries across different communication channels;
- Maintain relationships with the existing business-to-business customers;
- Create new relationships with prospective new companies;
- Provide an efficient and professional service;
- Close sales and give excellent customer service and advice through their knowledge of the wide range of products.
- Holding a minimum ‘A’ Level standard of education/ Diploma – MQF Level 4;
- At least 2 years' experience, within sales in a related industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Maltese and English;
- Have excellent customer service skills;
- Be computer literate, preferably having ECDL certification;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Be assertive, proactive and self-motivated;
- Have the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Be an effective team player;
- Have a flair for sales and design;
- Be target oriented and results driven.