Our client is a leading ICT, innovative software and design company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- The back-end developer will be reporting to the Chief Technical Officer;
- Analysing requirements and produce realistic timelines;
- Produce high-quality, well-documented code and maintain entire applications;
- Prepare and document program testing procedures;
- Adherence to deadlines;
- Collaborate with the development team;
- Keep up to date with new technologies;
- Provide technical support on projects;
- Ability to write and speak fluent English;
- Any other duties as directed by the CTO.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Computer Science / ICT Engineering or related qualifications;
- 1/2 years experience as a Back-end Developer is preferred;
- Good working knowledge of .NET framework 4.0+, .NET Core, ADO.NET and C#;
- Knowledge of some of the following frameworks / languages is a plus: SQL, Entity Framework, AJAX, LINQ, HTML 5;
- Database Knowledge (SQL, MSSQL, PGSQL);
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs;
- Knowledge of Networking and communication protocols (HTTP, JSON, XML, etc.);
- Knowledge of Security frameworks and tools (SSL/TLS Encryption, etc.).
- Hard-working and determined;
- Knowledge using tools such as Git, Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code and Gulp / Grunt is a plus.