Required SkillsBank Reconciliation Bookkeeping Cash Floats Invoicing Payments Reporting Sage
Our client is a leader in Hospitality and Healthcare.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer the businesses financial systems on a daily basis;
- Issue invoices and monitor client accounts;
- Manage the purchases ledger including issuing of orders, inputting of invoices, recording of payments and creditors’ reconciliation;
- Maintain the petty cash system and cash floats through regular reconciliation of any cash receipts and payments;
- Post all bank payments and receipts which are to be reconciled on a monthly basis;
- Prepare payments to suppliers and service providers, pending approval by the Director;
- Prepare monthly reports through the SAGE Financial Software application;
- Perform any other duties that may be required, from time to time, in relation to maintaining the financial system.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles;
- Poses at least an O’Level in Accounting;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be consider an asset;
- Knowledge of Sage would be considered an asset.
- Be assertive and able to keep deadlines;
- Attentive to detail;
- Able to work well under your own initiative;
- Experienced in using MS Office.