Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Brand Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing the brand strategy and making sure that branding is consistent across markets, advertising and campaigns. You will act as the brand guardian and maintain brand integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
A flavour of what you will do:
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and supervising the work with in-house agency, external agencies or production houses, making sure brand guidelines are followed, brand targets are met and that the production meets our quality standards.
- Market support and guidance for the planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media
- Oversee the end-to-end brief, scheduling and execution process to ensure that the briefing meets the right quality and timeline requirements, work is prioritized by business value, and that output meets our quality expectations and best in class
- Oversees all production expenditures, including headcount, content and production costs, equipment, tools, software, etc.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis, carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports (in co-operation with the Brand Strategist and Analytics)
Who you are:
- Minimum five years of experience from B2C marketing
- Experience in online marketing and e-commerce
- Experience in branding
- Experience in leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area such as marketing and/or business administration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- With commercial and result oriented mindset, understanding of delivering target expectations
- Highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment