Brand Operations Manager (Japanese speaking)
Join us at ComeOn! Group and be the driving force for our Japanese brands! As our new Brand Operations Manager you will be responsible for running the day to day operational activities according to the brand vision and strategy generating growth towards set KPI’s to meet agreed company objectives.
This is an exciting role where you will be involved in all stages, from the planning and execution of campaigns to evaluation and continuously working on improvements including targeting, communication, conversion, offers and more! Reporting to our CRM Manager, you will activate, retain, and reactivate customers in the best possible way, and ensure that the look, tone of voice onsite and customer communication are to the highest standards and always on brand.
You have a passion for the iGaming industry and are into games, casino and sports. You enjoy overseeing all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities. Your experience has allowed you to have a great understanding of the market, of how businesses operate internally, and you get a buzz from building positive working relationships with multiple teams. You are sociable, fun and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment!
What will you get up to day-to-day?
- Oversee the planning, execution and delivery of activation, retention & reactivation campaigns and communication schedule in order to maximize brand revenues. This covers all campaigns through all targeted marketing channels (primarily email, SMS, onsite, DMs, Telesales & mobile push)
- Oversee and ensure all campaigns and customer communications are according to set brand guidelines.
- Analyse and report on results (delivery, uptake and revenues) of campaigns together with the BI team and actively seek to optimise and improve based on results.
- Carry out frequent testing on new offers and campaign ideas and suggest improvements with the help of our analysts
- Monitor top customer performance & high potential customers and keep a steady eye on player behaviour (activity, deposits, offer uptake etc) in order to quickly get numbers on target
- Oversee the running of any loyalty programmes
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all Japanese brands within our platform portfolio
- Liaise with central operations (VIP, Payment, Customer Support) around customer activities to ensure a 360 degree visibility
- Establish solid communication channels to central operations to inform them about planned campaigns to ensure synergy
- Liaise with Business Development team regarding software bugs, testing new features and requesting further improvements and developments.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person whenever campaign issues occur
- Be responsible for recruitment of new team members
- Be responsible for the management of Goals & Objectives and Performance Reviews for your team
- Own the management of workflows and procedures in the team and oversee the implementation of “best practice”
- Experience in a similar role in iGaming with at least 2 years of relevant marketing experience
- Native level of written and spoken Japanese with effective communication skills in English (both written and spoken) with the ability to tailor your dialogue to cater for a variety of audiences
- An analytical mindset with strong organizational and time management skills and experience with balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Great understanding of the customer lifecycle and knowledge of bonuses with the ability to calculate bonus costs
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Knowledge of casino, sportsbook, and/or lotto and CRM experience essential
Here are the Malta peeps you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here.
Working hard also means that we need to be able to recharge our batteries once in a while, this is the reason why we want our office atmosphere to be relaxed and cosy, come by and challenge us in a game of ping pong or Fifa and if you’re not into that, a studio session at the local gym or a cold drink from the fridge on a Friday late afternoon might be your type of melody.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at ComeOn!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.