Required SkillsBusiness Development Client Networking Communication Confidence Email Marketing Marketing Plans Sales Target Setting
Our client is a leading organisation in corporate services, trustees and fiduciaries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and implementing a growth strategy by identifying new products, services and markets where our company can expand its service offerings;
- Establishing and developing a network of contacts;
- Active promotion of the services offered, travel regularly to meet new customers;
- Attend corporate conferences and events;
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services provided by the Group;
- Organising and attending conferences, seminars and workshops, both locally and overseas;
- Updating all marketing material, in line with the company brand requirements;
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Conducting market analyses and studying the strategies adopted by competitors.
- Holding degree in business, ideally marketing;
- At least 3 years' experience in sales and / or marketing within the financial services / trust industry.
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal and persuasion skills;
- Be highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.