Required SkillsAnalytical Communication Database Translation Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a bank.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary Agile team to create value for the business;
- Drives and prepares interactions with risk/network and other non-technical stakeholders;
- Understands the risk and business implications of design choices and their effect on other project stakeholders (back-end etc.) and raises
- any concerns when needed;
- Understands modelling in content perspective and supports credit engine team lead when needed;
- Understands different processes related to implementation (approvals etc.) and is capable of identifying required people within the organization to make sure that required tasks are being done
- Collaborates with modelers to ensure models are developed according to business requirements and that they are integrated to the other components in an appropriate way;
- Ensure blockers are identified and removed wherever they occur and escalated if needed;
- Translate technical solutions and design choices to business implications and vice versa.
- Holding a master's or PhD Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business or Information technology;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in working as Data Scientist or as business translator role;
- Understanding of high performance algorithms and R statistical software;
- Experience in data science and business translator roles;
- Experience in developing presentations and communications to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent skills in presenting technical solutions in simple and clear manner to non-technical stakeholders and senior management;
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead others, and to work with minimal direction, with the proven ability to coordinate complex activities;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience with agile or other rapid development methods;
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them;
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable and effective workplace
- Passion for innovation and "can do" attitude.