Call Centre Team Leader
Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Customer Requirements Customer Service Decision Making ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) Maltese Problem Solving Teamwork
Our client is a technology company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Efficiently answer customer enquiries;
- Adhere to company policies and procedures;
- Provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Contact Centre;
- Be available to support Contact Centre staff when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods;
- Assist with coaching / training of the Call Centre Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential;
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment;
- Create customer satisfaction by ensuring that the Contact Centre team are well motivated and trained.
- Have a minimum O’ Level standard and an A’Level in any language would be considered an asset;
- Have an ECDL/Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
- Have demonstrated service excellence at a senior level;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail, initiative and set high standards;
- Ability to prioritise work and workloads across a team.