Casino Manager - Zecure Gaming
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new Casino Manager – Zecure Gaming.
Guts is the sleeping giant of Zecure Gaming, the B2C company acquired by Betsson in early 2020. Guts received a rebrand in April 2022 and a new sportsbook (courtesy of Betsson) in August 2022. Guts is also a well-established poker brand.
We are now putting out the all-important Guts Casino Manager role. This represents a key role within the Zecure business as we have big plans for Guts for 2023, as we unleash this brand back into the gaming sphere. We seek somebody with a real passion for Casino and gaming, and somebody who is proactive and headstrong in their objectives.
You will be a key stakeholder in the Guts brand, working with multiple departments within Zecure and Betsson (Product, CRM, Content, Acquisition, VIP) to re-establish this iconic casino brand.
What you'll be doing:
- Utilise Power BI, regular reports and in-house Analysts to action key changes to improve KPI’s for Guts casino
- Create and execute campaigns (BTL) and work with Promotions Manager to ensure Guts promos are relevant and engaging
- Own bonusing for Guts, ensuring we are spending our bonus money wisely, and limiting abuse
- Ensure games portfolio is up-to-date and competitive on a market level
- Communicate game releases, product features, promotions etc to organization
- Create regular decks on Guts (brand, performance) and deliver these on monthly basis to ensure Guts is front of mind for Zecure business and wider Betsson business
- Hold key relationships with third party suppliers and Central Gaming teams to remain at forefront of gaming industry
- Work alongside Dev team and platform provider to develop and deliver our casino roadmap, including an updated version of Game of Guts
- Prepare and execute on upcoming compliance /regulatory obligations
- Utilise backoffice tools to execute and optimise our bonuses and player management platform
- Conduct regular competitor analysis
- Manage and develop a Casino Coordinator
- Own P&L of Guts Casino alongside the Gaming Director
- Help to manage game releases by liaising with game providers, regulators, audit labs and technical teams etc
You’re good at:
- The casino product – you have an in-depth understanding of the casino product and its development process, also commercial management of the casino with a detailed view on what makes it different and maximise ROI
- Having full ownership of the Casino Game catalogue and Casino Game Release process, including all the planning, coordination and execution required across all platforms
- Working with UX, Developers and BI for game metadata and game indexing setup, casino lobby optimization, and other key casino related elements of the sites
- Maintaining and share casino game and supplier specific statistics and KPI reports
- Having ownership and training on casino specific and casino related back offices and systems
- Defining top-line marketing, CRM, VIP and gamification strategies for innovative Casino campaigns
- Reporting on vertical performance and bring unique insights that can ensure profitability
- Owning competitor intelligence insight and reporting
- Working across the teams in order to leverage the multi-brand strategy in place by sharing best practice, knowledge and results.
- You may have worked in a similar casino role already
- Leadership – you have good managerial skills to manage a small team and stakeholder in other teams.
- Data, data, data! You are data-driven and detail-orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Tackling challenges head on -you are an innovative self-starter who loves a challenge.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering you a unique and challenging role within a great team. You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.