Casino Marketing Coordinator
Our Casino Coordinators are passionate and driven individuals who are enthusiastic about casino and games. Do you want to be a part of the team?
Your main task will be to assist and take some charge when it comes to promotions and campaigns for the casino product. You’ll make sure that we are up to date with the latest promotions by keeping a communication between our brands and our 3rd party suppliers.
You will be assisting with setting up free spins- and bonus- programs as well as making sure the tools work as expected and investigate any potential issues.
In order to make our business thrive your tasks will also include analysing and pulling reports from different promotional perspectives.
Do you enjoy testing promotional tools and notice bugs when something is not working as expected and follow an issue trough, from first recognition to solution? Do you like to be in contact with different stakeholders and contribute to the growth of the casino? Would you like to dig deep into campaigns and offers to make sure our business is always doing the best possible?
If your answer is ¨yes¨ to those questions… you should apply!
What will your responsibilities be?
General Casino Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in setting up free spins programs and bonus programs
- Liaise with Customer Support, VIP, brands and providers to ensure promotional transparency across the business
- General assistance when needed on ad hoc tasks to the Product Marketing Manager
- Testing promotional tools and troubleshooting problems as well as helping the providers or our tech team to fix any possible issues when necessary
- Creating graphic orders for any exclusive releases and/or campaigns
- Reporting game/campaign related issues to the platform provider using technical project management tools
- Reporting issues to game providers and follow up till solved
- Assist the brands team with promotion related tasks including, but not limited to recommendation of games for their market
- Supporting product owners on product related projects
- Inform relevant stakeholders of upcoming Network Campaigns
- Assist with promotional planning ensuring promotions will be delivered on time including follow up such as invoices, KPI, reports, analysing
- Ad hoc issues, stats, competitor benchmarking and reporting
- Global KPI reporting
- Making sure our internal team and 3rd party suppliers has all necessary information and documentation for campaigns and promotional tools
- Keeping a good relationship with 3rd party suppliers and meeting them when necessary
- Technical escalations from external partners and internal teams
- Product placement and promotions
- Creating and maintaining documentation about all the possible bonus types, tournaments, campaigns, achievements, triggers, etc…
- Team player
- Social person to ensure good relationship with all relevant parties
- Being able to work in a challenging fast changing environment
- Passionate about casino and promotions
What are the nice to haves?
- Excel Experience
- Tableau Experience
- Casino providers/in house BO experience
- Previous experience in iGaming in similar role
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for their inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a #runtogether spirit and we always make sure to top it up by #havingfun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work – as you can see below from our awards!
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!
The ComeOn Moment
That moment when right before the roulette ball stops, or during when the penalty shoots out in the world cup final, when time slows down, when every heartbeat can be felt, when you think, whisper or scream ComeOn, ComeOn, ComeOn!
You don’t have to be a gambler to work at ComeOn Group, but you have to understand the power of having something at stake, with the potential to win or lose. We have all experienced this, if not with money on the table, maybe it was our hearts!
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and complete your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today, we like individuality so let your personality come through!
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.