Chargeback and Fraud Analyst
Our Fraud team here at ComeOn! Group is growing and we are looking for the next Chargeback & Fraud analyst!
This role is focused on mitigating the company’s losses that are caused by any fraudulent activity on all our brands. Are you curious, analytical and have any previous fraud and online gaming experience? If yes, then read on.
You will work in a shift pattern together with a small team, including evenings and weekends. Your main focus will be dealing with incoming chargebacks, running various reports as well as taking on investigations on requests from other departments and 3rd parties. You will also be using 3rd party tools in order to investigate any alerts. An eye for detail paired with a meticulous approach to analysing past and current fraud trends is a must. You must be able to take key decisions to balance the security we enforce on players versus the effect and growth of the business.
Success for you looks like this:
- Making sure that all disputes, RFIs and CHBs with the different payment providers are accurately registered, actioned and corrected in a timely manner
- Maintaining an open dialogue with providers regarding any disputes
- Review incoming fraud alerts and action appropriately to stop fraud at an early stage
- Reviewing accounts through various reports to identify, action and prevent bonus abuse
- Running daily reports on payment transactions and new registrations to make sure that fraudulent and suspicious activity is spotted early to minimize risk to the company
- Analysing different data across all brands from past chargebacks to find trends and outline risks
- Undertake fraud investigations requested by other departments and 3rd parties
- Setting up and maintaining a live record of fraud trends to be shared on a regular basis with the Fraud investigation team and other relevant departments
- Trying to minimize the financial loss of chargebacks by actively contacting players and disputing chargebacks
- Presenting fraud and chargeback related data such as fraud groups, percentages, chargeback rates, costs per provider, spread per brand to the line manager on a regular basis
- Liaising with the team and Line Manager to improve the fraud procedures and processes
- Ad-hoc tasks required by your line manager
We work in an international office with people from all over the world so by default we want you to be able to share and contribute ideas to the team so fluency in English is essential. Good communication and seeking solutions is essential to work efficiently in all teams, especially our Fraud team!
Having experience in a fraud role within the industry, the online gaming world of sports betting and casino is essential as this clearly means that you have an excellent understanding of all fraud processes and a good knowledge of the iGaming sector. You probably have strong numerical skills, analytical skills and have a very good eye for details. This is especially important when reviewing and approving transactions of all sizes.
Good knowledge of MS Excel / Word and excellent keyboard skills are a given almost these days, but we want to add them in there in case! If you also have chargeback experience or basic programming knowledge that would also be of great value.
At Comeon Group we believe you to be an expert in your field, so you will be expected to be able to work on your own initiative, according to deadlines set. We all have goals and targets here and it is up to each and everyone of us to make sure these are achieved and met.
Here is the team in Malta you will be working alongside:
At ComeOn Group we put a lot of trust in every individual, we know that if we get the tools and space to do what we do best, we will be both happy and deliver great things. This is why we have some of the greatest minds in the industry working here! We focus on team-work, innovation, creativity and having fun, that’s why our values tell us how we should get things done!
Additionally we’ve got:
- Wellness Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme
- Team Events
- Hybrid Office Set up
These benefits are subject to change & may be limited due to Covid-19.
I’m interested, what do I do next?
Waste no time and send your application expressing your interest and why you want to work for us today by sending your CV and cover letter and applying here below.
Applications might take a few weeks to review so please stay cool. We shall get back to you 😉
Are you curious how we roll here at Comeon Group!? Check it out here!
If you want to learn how we act in compliance with the GDPR, you can access our Recruitment Privacy Notice here.