Chargeback & Fraud Analyst
ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: Malta + Hybrid
This role is focused on mitigating the company’s losses that are caused by any fraudulent activity on all our brands. Are you curious, analytical, and have previous fraud and online gaming experience? If yes, then read on!
As our new Chargeback & Fraud Analyst, you work on a shift pattern together with a small team, including evenings and weekends. Your main focus will be dealing with incoming chargebacks, running various reports, analyzing accounts as well as taking on investigations on requests from other departments and 3rd parties. An eye for detail paired with a meticulous approach to analyzing past and current fraud trends is a must. You must be able to take key decisions to balance the security we enforce on players versus the effect and growth of the business.
- Ensuring all disputes, RFIs, and CHBs with the different payment providers are accurately registered, actioned, and corrected in a timely manner
- Reviewing incoming fraud alerts and actioning appropriately to stop fraud at an early stage
- Reviewing accounts through various reports to identify, action and prevent bonus abuse
- Running daily reports on payment transactions and new registrations to ensure fraudulent and suspicious activity is spotted early to minimise risk to the company
- Analyzing different data across all brands from past fraud accounts to find trends and outline risks
- Undertaking fraud investigations requested by other departments and 3rd parties
- Setting up and maintaining a live record of fraud trends to be shared on a regular basis with the Chargeback and Fraud team and other relevant departments
- Trying to minimise the financial loss of chargebacks by actively contacting players and disputing chargebacks
- Liaising with the team and Line Manager to improve the fraud procedures and processes
- Ad hoc tasks required by your line manager
- 1+ years of experience in online gaming
- 1+ years in a fraud-related role
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good verbal and written English and communication skills
- It would be a plus to have previous chargeback experience
- Meticulous and analytical
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team with a lot of own responsibilities
- A curious and investigative mind
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!