ComeOn Group in short
Founded in 2008, ComeOn Group is a leading global player in the rapidly growing iGaming market. Having launched its first online brand in 2010, ComeOn Group is running a wide range of exciting brands across multiple markets. Operating more than 20 brands on its proprietary platform providing a secure, innovative and entertainment-led player experience across casino and sports betting. ComeOn Group is an international employer within the iGaming industry and has over 500 talented employees across 7 main locations.
Location: St. Julian’s, Malta (Hybrid)
We are looking for someone to join the team to take ownership of our Chatbot. This is such an important part of our player experience, therefore this role is essential in developing a best-in-class solution we can be proud of.
You will be someone that appreciates the products that we offer (including our in-house innovations such as WeSpin) and understands how to resolve the wide range of customer queries we receive. Using this experience, you design and deploy intuitive conversations within the bot system to ensure we can enhance this player journey.
If you are someone with experience, or looking to gain experience in the fascinating world of automation, and are willing to go the extra mile to deliver a world-class chatbot product, then read on
- Analyse player contact history and suggest containment strategies
- Build conversations to ensure that we can maximise the containment rate of chats
- Coordinate translation requests with CX and Content to ensure quality and consistency across each of our target markets
- Assist with reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Also, at the request of Customer Experience Management
- Review bot conversation history by undertaking regular quality checks of the bot’s performance
- Identify areas of opportunity and innovation, including best practices and recommendations for overall bot performance.
- Regularly test the bot from the customer’s perspective and feedback on areas of success or improvement
- Report issues to the business in cases where we see an increase in chat handoffs or low containment
- Stay up to date with how automation is being used across a wide sector of businesses and use these trends to optimise the bot
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Customer Experience Management such as analysing customer contact trends and patterns, and providing context around these
- Upon request assist the team with first-line duties
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and ideally one of our other supported languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, German, Polish)
- Experience in speaking with customers in a digital environment
- Goal-oriented – You will do what it takes to achieve our target of providing a high-quality of customer experience our players expect
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making ability;
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and self-directed
So what can you expect from ComeOn as a place of work?
- A competitive remuneration package inc. a company bonus scheme! 💰
- Fantastic quarterly team events and weekly company events 😎
- A one-time bonus to help you set up a comfortable workstation at home (we’re truly Hybrid!)
- On top of our Hybrid work arrangement, up to 40 days a year to work fully remote from anywhere 🌎
- Wellbeing allowance
- A comprehensive, International Private Health Insurance
- Breakfast at the office on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Lunch at the office on Wednesdays
At ComeOn, we have adapted a Hybrid Work model which means that we offer our employees an option to pick their workstation for the day. Want to work from the office a few days a week and some days from home? That’s totally fine with us! ComeOn is known for its inviting and vibrant offices that offer creative areas for collaboration and desk set-ups designed for a Hybrid Work model. When you visit one of our offices you will always be welcomed by a friendly face that will take good care of you. It’s our curiosity that drives our innovative business forward and we work hard in a run-together spirit and we always make sure to top it up by having fun! You will not regret picking ComeOn as your next place of work.
At ComeOn Group we value diversity and we take concrete action to ensure fairness in our recruitment process. We are committed to assessing candidates on their merit without discriminating against any applicant for whatever reason that is protected by law. We truly value you, as you are.
Want to know more about us just visit our website www.comeon-group.com or any of our social media channels to take a deep dive into our culture!