Required SkillsBudgeting Business Administration Business Development Compliance Coordination Monitoring Organisational and Time Management Reporting
Our client is an Institution in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility for the management of all aspects of the Institute’s affairs and will work closely with the Council and the various Committees of the Institute;
- Ensure, under the guidance of the Council and the Management Committee, good governance of the Institute and compliance with all ongoing regulatory, registration and reporting requirements pertinent to the Institute;
- Assure, under the guidance of the Membership Committee, adequate monitoring of the membership of the Institute, including admission, renewal and deactivation;
- Safeguard the execution of initiatives of the Institute in furtherance of the object and purpose of the Institute;
- Provide, under the guidance of the Management and Education Committees, effective management and administration of the Institute’s Academic Programme by the manager of the Institute;
- Build the external profile of the Institute through events and interaction with stakeholders including, Government, other Institutes and professionals;
- Harvest relevant market intelligence and
ensure a process of ongoing innovation and optimisation of systems and processes.
- Experience in a similar role within Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Be a highly motivated person;
- Excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Proven time management skills;
- Work well under pressure.