Chief Marketing Officer
Required SkillsBachelor Degree Bachelor Degree in Communications Brand Marketing Business Administration Communication Coordination Creative Data Analytics Design Finance Information Technology Leadership Online Gaming Oral Communication Social Media Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading player in the gaming industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and maintain a competition-crushing, differentiated approach to the market;
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach that meets and exceeds market demands;
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives;
- Develop a successful marketing plan for the company and oversee its day-to-day implementation;
- Plan and organise marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”;
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, Google Ads, Social media and direct marketing;
- Build and maintain a highly efficient team of marketing professionals;
- Motivate marketing team members to boost productivity.
- Hold a Bachelor in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field;
- Have 10+ years proven experience in similar role;
- Proven working experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.);
- Have solid understanding of igaming industry;
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital channels;
- Vast knowledge of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.);
- Advanced knowledge of data analytics.
- Ability to stay organised in a fast-paced work environment;
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Decision-making skills.