Required SkillsClient Networking Compliance English Financial Statements Microsoft Office Payroll Problem Solving Tax Returns Teamwork VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client offers corporate services , advisory and Tax solutions in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining and looking after a portfolio of clients;
- Undertaking daily duties – bookkeeping, payments, issuing of invoices;
- Preparation of management accounts, financial statements, VAT returns and compliance;
- Responsible for monthly payroll;
- Liaising with third parties such as banks, auditors, legal, etc.;
- Any other ad-hoc requirements.
- Holding a university degree or ACCA students;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the corporate services sector in Malta will be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English, Italian will be considered an asset;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and advanced knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications including Word and PowerPoint;
- Ability to thrive working as part of a team with minimal supervision and a positive approach towards challenges and problem-solving.