Required SkillsAttention to Detail Organisational and Time Management Report Writing Tax Returns VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a Boutique Accountancy and Audit firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide on-going support to a portfolio of clients;
- Preparation of VAT Reports, related analysis and submission of VAT Returns;
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios where the need arises;
- Provide consultancy and client support on VAT;
- Assist junior accountants, when needed.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in Malta;
- Final stages of ACCA will be given preference but not a must.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Personal credibility, integrity, and high moral standards;
- Be result-oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on your initiative and under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Willing to learn.