Client Accounts Assistant
Required SkillsAccounts Administration Attention to Detail Communication Financial Statements GAPSME IFRS Microsoft Office Oral Communication Payments Payroll TAX VAT Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company within the financial services sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, providing a comprehensive service in terms of accounting, administrative, secretarial and other related duties;
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and liaise with Auditors;
- Responsible for tax reporting, payments and liaise with tax authorities;
- Assist in the preparation of VAT returns and compliance;
- act as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and address their queries;
- Support managers with client payroll if applicable.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Previous similar experience is a must.
- Candidates in the process of obtaining an accounting qualification will be given preference
- Working knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution will be considered an asset;
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Efficient and have a great eye to detail;
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.