Client Accounts Executive
Required SkillsACCA Account Management Billing Calling Clients Client Relations Management Accounts Self-motivation VAT
Our client is a leading law firm in Malta.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling client requests related to accounting and other back-office requirements;
- Preparation of VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements;
- Participation in board meetings;
- Timely preparation of management accounts, tax returns, payroll and other ad hoc reporting as per the applicable deadlines;
- Contributing to the furtherance of the technical knowledge of the team;
- Liaising with auditors and ensuring reporting deadlines are met;
- Assisting in billing of corporate clients;
- Assisting the legal-corporate team in the onboarding of new clients and incorporations.
- Be in the advanced stages of completing the ACCA qualification, or similar;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar relevant role;
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Highly organised;
- Possess very good communication skills.;
- Must be keen and able to work in a team.