Clinical Product Specialist
Required SkillsBachelor Degree Client Relations Communication Driving Licence Oral Communication Product Promotion Relationship-Building Relationships Sales Teamwork
Our client is a leading importer/distributor to Hospitals and Pharmacies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish a strong relationship with Healthcare professionals and Key Opinion Leaders;
- Educate target healthcare providers on the benefits of the products within the portfolio;
- Be present in the local market and visit hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and other health related outlets to promote our brands/products;
- Build and develop strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing ones, both locally and overseas;
- Develop and communicate deep scientific understanding of assigned and competitive products within the marketplace;
- Attend brand events both locally and overseas;
- Focuse on driving growth, while achieving sales and profit objectives.
- Hold a science related degree;
- Preferably have previous experience in a similar role and within the healthcare industry;
- Possess a clean police conduct;
- Possess a valid driving licence.
- Be a good team player;
- Have the ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with customers;
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Be organised and have good time management skills.