Required SkillsCommunication Customer Needs Data Analysis English Microsoft Office Reporting
Our client is a global online gaming company specializing in live casinos.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with clients to assist them with data-driven decisions and provide overall reporting on portfolio performance;
- Develop data visualisations that indicate specific data analysis findings;
- Assist clients with certain needs;
- Perform regular data analysis and reporting tasks;
- Propose suggestions on how to improve analysis and data-driven decisions;
- Develop, implement, and conduct analysis on meaningful reports to facilitate decision making;
- Able to fully grasp concepts, initiatives and help drive the BI team to continued success;
- Present data in a clear, easy to digest way.
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role;
- SQL server experience is strongly preferred;
- iGaming experience would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to effectively implement change while maintaining and enhancing internal customer relationships
- Good strategic planning, prioritising, organisation and time-management skills;
- Has demonstrated creative thinking and is passionate data;
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive mindset;
- Ability to analyse information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems;
- work proficiently with Microsoft Office programs and has advanced Excel skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgment;
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure.
- Comprehensive training;
- Professional and personal development;
- Health insurance;
- Free parking;
- Gym membership.