Commissions Payment Administrator
Required SkillsAccounts Administration Microsoft Office Organisational Payments Reconciliation Report Writing
Our client is a international leader in financial services with offices in over 70 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and update the company’s back-office commission processing system on an on-going basis;
- Process pay runs on a weekly basis adhering to deadlines;
- Carry out weekly reconciliations;
- Produce weekly reports and look out for any inconsistencies to flag;
- Ensure funds are deposited into the correct accounts prior to transferring money;
- Liaise with financial advisors and major fund providers to facilitate the processing of commission payments.
- Chase for outstanding commission payments;
- Provide an excellent back-office service at all times.
- Have a minimum “A” level education;
- Have a minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role;
- Have excellend knoweledge MS Office tools, especially Excel.
- Have numerical skills;
- Have organisational skills.