Required SkillsAnti-Money Laundering Compliance MLRO Record Keeping Reporting Written and Oral English Communication
Our client is a leading company in financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for the day-to-day compliance and anti-money laundering and counter funding of terrorism requirements of the Company;
- Be responsible for the updating of the compliance policies and procedures and proper dissemination of such requirements to staff;
- Assist the Company’s Compliance Officer and MLRO on ongoing reviewing of transactions;
- Assist on compliance matters that are applicable to the Company;
- Assist staff queries on compliance and anti-money laundering matters;
- Assist in the reviewing of complaints and maintenance of relative registers;
- Responsible for the proper updating of the Company’s website to complete compliance with applicable regulations;
- Assist the Compliance Officer and the MLRO in preparation of reports to board and management.
- At least 2 years' experience ins a similar role within the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building qualities;
- Attention to detail;
- A self-starting attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision.